The 2015 Ribfest took over Riverside Park from Friday, August 7th – August 9th for a full weekend of fantastic, free, family fun.
In conjunction with Hot Nite in the City, the highly successful Ribfest offers a rib cook-off between five champion barbeque teams; music and entertainment throughout the entire event; entertainment and activities for children and youth, as well as a Refreshment Center and a whole whack of great vendors.
Organized by Daybreak Rotary Club, this event expects to attract up to 40,000 people over three days raising funds for seniors and children’s charities in the Kamloops area.
- Gator BBQ – originally out of Florida, but now in Ontario
- Smoke and Bones BBQ – from British Columbia
- Prairie Smoke and Spice – from Saskatchewan
- Boss Hog’s – from London, ON
- House of Q – from Vancouver, BC
- Misty Mountain BBQ – from Hinton, AB